[Erp5-dev] Problem with portal_selections tool

Shrenik Bhura shrenik.bhura at intelliant.net
Fri Aug 12 10:39:45 CEST 2005

Hello,

On trying to access the portal_selections tool, we encounter this error
-

Request URL
http://localhost:9080/erp5_demo/portal_selections/manage_overview
Exception Type
ValueError
Exception Value
DTML file error: Check logfile for
details

Traceback (innermost last):

      * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
      * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
      * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
      * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
      * Module App.special_dtml, line 180, in _exec

ValueError: DTML file error: Check logfile for details

and the log file has the following-
PROBLEM(100) ZPublisher DTML file
'/var/lib/zope/Products/ERP5Form/dtml/explainCategoryTool.dtml' could
not be read

I was trying to access the portal_selections tool to check-out the
selection parameters/keys for the accounting_selection when I
encountered this error.

I believe this is the right approach. The other way I found was to
change the default section category in ERP5Defaults.

Any correction in approach or alternate suggestions to fix this shall be
welcome.

Regards,
SB