[Erp5-dev] getMovementIndex

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Tue May 24 13:17:20 CEST 2005

> IIRC, it is used to optimize the reindexing of applied rules in Coramy
> ERP5. It would be better not to remove it.

Ok, I have checked to the Coramy ERP5.

It might be difficult to maintain such code. There was many zsql methods
called AppliedRule_XX and also a python script
zz_AppliedRule_updateCatalog. All that is not used any more. We are using
Applied Rules for our customer without all that stuff.

So I guess it might be very time consuming to maintain it, I think a good
optimization would be placed directly on recursiveImmediateReindexObject,
and it will benefits everywhere in ERP5 (if it is not already done).

What do you think ?

  Seb.

--
Sebastien Robin, Nexedi Technical Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies