[Erp5-dev] Re: [Erp5-users] English Tutorial 0.1

Tony Losey tony at askmonroe.com
Tue May 3 15:48:52 CEST 2005

Thank you for the tutorial. I have been waiting a long time to get into
ERP5 and it now looks like I will have the opportunity.

What is the preferred method of contributing to the translation of the
tutorial?

I obviously am not an ERP5 guru but I can help with some of the wording
that is still awkward in english.

Thank you,

Tony