[Erp5-dev] KeyError: 'ProductModule_viewProductList' on ERP5_PDM business template

y.pauthier at free.fr y.pauthier at free.fr
Tue Apr 12 13:27:37 CEST 2005

hi all,

I installed the erp5_pdm business template from the link defined below (from
business template section on the www.erp5.org) :

"http://openbrick.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/erp5_bt5/erp5_pdm.bt5?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain"

On my erp5 instance , if I try to follow the "Product" link from the home page
then i get the following error :

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: 'ProductModule_viewProductList'

which is describe by the error log like this :

Traceback (innermost last):

Module Products.CMFCore.PortalContent, line 125, in view
Module Products.CMFCore.PortalContent, line 112, in __call__
Module Products.CMFCore.utils, line 163, in _getViewFor
__traceback_info__: ('Product Module', 'ProductModule_viewProductList')
Module OFS.Traversable, line 204, in restrictedTraverse
Module OFS.Traversable, line 185, in unrestrictedTraverse
__traceback_info__: ([], 'ProductModule_viewProductList')
Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 663, in __getitem__
KeyError: 'ProductModule_viewProductList'

The installation seems to be corrupted because there is no
'ProductModule_viewProductList' on the portal skin (just
ServiceModule_viewServiceList)

Any suggestion ?

thanks

Yannick Pauthier