[Erp5-dev] "getMaritalStatusId" error on Payroll business template with ERP5 LiveCD rc 1.0

y.pauthier at free.fr y.pauthier at free.fr
Mon Apr 11 07:46:18 CEST 2005

hi,

I tried the payroll bussiness template last week and i got the following error :

><PythonScript at /erp5/PaySheetTransaction_checkParameters used >for
/erp5/accounting/2> Line 22
>AttributeError: getMaritalStatusId

The test defined below in the file "PaySheetTransaction_checkParameters" file
seems to be not compliant with the "ERP5 live CD RC 1.0" :

>if employee_obj.getMaritalStatusId() in ('', None):
>  return context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(context.absolute_url() +
'?>portal_status_message=The+employee+must+have+a+marital+status')

In the "ERP5 live CD RC 1.0" the "Person.py" does not contain any information
about "marital status". The "marital status" has been defined in the Person.py
v2.9 (Fri Feb 11 10:30:57 2005) which is newer than "ERP5 live CD RC 1.0".

So what is the best choice for me :
- should i patch the payroll bt ?
- should i patch the person.py and dependency ?
- should i give up "Live CD version" and create a new version with your CVS ?

or is there any other solution ?

cordialement,

Yannick Pauthier