[Erp5-dev] CMFOpenFlow

Rogério Atem de Carvalho ratem at cefetcampos.br
Mon Jan 31 17:25:22 CET 2005

> Le Jeudi 27 Janvier 2005 18:06, Rogério Atem de Carvalho a écrit :
> > Hi!
> >
> > Is there any problem of using CMFOpenFlow as the default workflow
engine
> > into ERP5?
> >

> Yes, there is:
> 	- a high cost (time, money) due to the requirement of rewriting many
> things.
> 	- no benefits in practice for users and customers
>
> This is not an option for me.
>
> What would be interesting is having a good Webdav interface to DCWorfklow.
>
> JPS.

I asked this question because many people model process (workflows) using
activities, instead of states. Also, some patterns are based both on
activities and states.

But it is ok, it is not so painfull to convert from activities to states
(the activities become the transitions).

Bye for now,
--
Prof. Rogério Atem de Carvalho, D.Sc.
Coordenador de Pesquisa e Pós-Graduação