[Erp5-dev] New transition in edit_workflow ?

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Wed Nov 24 17:13:17 CET 2004

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 17:04, Alexandre Boeglin wrote:
> Well, I didn't intend it to be used by users, but only by scripts or
> python code, so that they can be more verbose when they do
> 'important' things to the object...

Ok.

But I now think that your idea might be very useful if the user can use
it optionally. If the user can choose "Save this document with a
comment" from the menu, this can be used like a change log. For
instance, an user may say, "I decrease the number of the product 'toto'
because the customer asked me that he didn't want that much any longer
by phone" then this change could be less confusing for other users.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies