[Neo-dev] impossible to undo transactions in Zope

Vincent Pelletier vincent at nexedi.com
Thu May 26 00:58:21 CEST 2011

Le mercredi 25 mai 2011 14:54:16, Lucas Carvalho a écrit :
>   When I try to undo a transaction (i.e. manage_delObjects) using Zope
> Manager Interface. The neostorage dies with the error below.
[...]
>    File "/media/hd/nexedi/neo/neo/storage/database/manager.py", line 259,
> in getObject
>      before_tid <= next_serial
> AssertionError

Looks like an abusive assertion check.
For definite answer, it would be nice to get client traceback too, with packet
log to that storage.

If loadObject is part of the undo itself, then next_serial is indeed smaller
than before_tid (we are making the object go "back in time").

Otherwise, it might be another bug.

Vincent Pelletier