[Memorack] sliver

Neddy T.Cruz bekq at friedman.co.il
Mon Jul 9 01:21:23 CEST 2007

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

The white cats promised to get rid of round mouse holes.

spends, no matter what accounting you use. Williams wanted too much they
claimed. There has also been talk of American anti-missile missiles
being placed in Afghanistan, intended for Chinese I.

It might be argued under the circumstances Iran has a manifest right to
possessing a nuclear deterrent. Professor Lowe gives the clearest
explanation I have read of the atmospheric chemistry changes behind the
global warming crisis.
Kallos would not say whether the partners want to lock up an agreement
before the energy plan becomes effective. Newfoundland and Labrador has
a rich, vibrant and independent history that should make everyone hold
their heads high with pride.
The three pronged approach is doomed to failure as it is readily
apparent the military option dominates the diplomatic and development
initiatives.

A few weeks ago Premier Williams announced that his government's long
awaited provincial energy plan would be released prior to the election
in October.

In fact they actually do good things, for other cats. We are in the
middle of restarting those discussions. Neither of those decisions has
had the desired effect and the limited bump they provided in the polls
has been short lived.

Neither of those decisions has had the desired effect and the limited
bump they provided in the polls has been short lived.

The memories relegated to the back pages of history and the dust of
battles past swept under the great Canadian carpet. China used the
anti-satellite test to get America's attention for negotiations over the
anti-missile missile system.