[Erp5-users] Simple support task management

Klaus Wölfel k.woelfel at gmx.de
Thu Sep 18 09:00:08 CEST 2014

Hi,

I suggest you to start here:

http://www.osoe-project.org/osoe-Lecture.ERP.Configuration.Introduction

To try out you can first use the Virtual Machine
"Preparations A: Virtual Machine Course Variant"

Then look especially at Session 1: Carreers and Assignments
and Session 2: CRM Tickets and Events

A Support Entry is in ERP5 a Ticket called "Support Request"
A call is an Event in ERP5. Various Events can be associated  to the same
Sipport Request.

Regards,

Klaus