[Erp5-users] Installation through buildout / slapos

jp at nexedi.com jp at nexedi.com
Fri Aug 10 04:05:21 CEST 2012

Hi,

Here is how I did on my laptop (Ubuntu Precise):

1- Install SlapOS node

http://www.slapos.org/wiki/osoe-Lecture.SlapOS.Extended/developer-Installing.SlapOS.Slave.Node.Source

2- I installed ERP5 software by adding it to my laptop on VIFIB interface (Computer icon). I use the version called:

"ERP5 (branch erp5-component, with non fixed versions)"

3- Then I requested an ERP5 instance on VIFIB interface (Service icon). I did that twice because I need two independent instances.

I have now 2 instances of ERP5 running, one for development and one for daily use.