[Erp5-users] RPM Installation Troubles

Robert Jenkins raj at jrw.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 13:18:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

I spent several hours yesterday trying to do exactly the same thing.

I located the http setup line in 'zope_1.conf' and found several mentions
online about editing this line - but the file is re-created each time the
ERP5 system is restarted so changes are lost.

Surely changing the source of this one line to allow access from any
interface is far simpler than installing more (redundant) software?

The critical question is, How do we change that line - or whatever detail is
required for general web access to the ERP5 installation?

Thanks,
Robert Jenkins.