[Erp5-users] RPM Installation Troubles

Lloyd Duhon radioastro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 19:59:09 CEST 2012

I am attempting to install the RPM version to a Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Server. It does appear to be functional via the lynx browser, as it
responds with the zope manager at the 12001 port. Is there an easy way to
have the system listen on the public IP address, so that I can view the
Zope Manager from my local web browser?

I am familiar with the FreeNX tools, and that may be a short term option,
but I would much rather have the capability to install the server, and then
configure it remotely, without adding additional overhead to the server.

Lloyd Duhon
http://lloydduhon.com/
239-223-9618