[Erp5-users] Installation problem - missing template.cfg

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Sun Mar 18 11:02:05 CET 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your feeback.

> The lecture section on slave nodes appears to only give info on
> transferring an existing node via a USB drive, not installing a node
> from scratch?
>
> I have tried to follow sections 3.1 & 3.2 from this page:
>
> https://www.tiolive.com/nexedi/web_site_module/erp5_community/osoe-SlapOS.Book

It is a good choice. You can access it with a shorter URL:
http://slapos.org/osoe-SlapOS.Book

> Section 3.1 appears to have worked OK, the machine has appeared under
> 'servers' on vifib.net as validated.

OK. Nice to hear.

> Section 3.2, adding vifib service, appears to have stalled with the
> status 'Looking for a free partition'.

You must specifiy probably
1- install ERP5 (use the "Servers" icon for this)
2- select which computer you want to create an instance on (you can
select it during the service request)

> I'm now working with another PC, again Centos 6.2 x86_64
>
> The file locations used are exactly as given in doc 3.1

Great.