[Erp5-users] SlapOS installation error

jp at nexedi.com jp at nexedi.com
Tue Oct 4 10:52:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

> What does it mean and what do I have to do?

I am sorry to say that David's reply is probably wrong in this cas (but would we perfectly right in a usual environment and it is nice from him to try to help). SlapOS uses a description of all dependencies to build ERP5. Only glibc / gcc / make are required. There is no need to install additional libraries (such as ncurses). It should just work and there is nothing to do in theory.

I or someone else will post a reply soon. I suspect a cache problem in slapos build process. Probably by running it again, it should work. Anyway, I do not have a Linux Mint ready to test.