[Erp5-users] Can you retrigger invoice creation?

jp at nexedi.com jp at nexedi.com
Sun Aug 21 13:42:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

> Now I have found an older case where I can see the purchase packing list but no purchase invoice.
Is there a simply and quick way to trigger invoice creation again?

There are corner cases I can imagine this can happen. For this reason simulation was redesigned a year ago with a different approach for building invoices. The new approach consists of a "global" build which happens from time to time. This way, the problem you encounter does not exist.

Meanwhile, there should be some ways to trigger build again. If you look at the script in the ordering workflows, you will likely find the one which triggers the build. Let me reply more in detail later.