[Erp5-users] ERP5 Packages release for Test

Rafael Monnerat rafael at nexedi.com
Wed May 11 03:04:35 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm released some ERP5 Packages (RPM and DEB only 64bits for now) for
testing purpose, and I would like your opinion. This packages aims to
provide a quick demonstration site to people interested to test ERP5
(not yet usable for production or advanced usage).

  - http://www.erp5.com/user-Install.ERP5.Package

The package contains everything to run ERP5 (everything-in-one-package),
and it should not depends of any mariadb, libreoffice or any other
software from your linux distribution, only glibc should be >= 2.10 (we
will improve this in future to support older linux).

The next versions will includes much more features to help beginners
like choose which kind of configuration you want, Maxma Demo, SMB
Company, UNG Web Office, Cloudooo Front End, SMB Company (Consultant)
and more to came. Everything is already released on ERP5 (last version
on git), but it still a bit more work to include it nicely into the
packages.

Feel free to share your opinion.

Thank you in advance,
Rafael Monnerat