[Erp5-users] Appliance Buildout succeeded...

Joris van de Berg jvjvandeberg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:18:13 CEST 2011

2011/4/7 Leonardo Rochael Almeida <leonardo at nexedi.com>:

> To make sure you can rename a category, first wait (i.e. click on the
> View tab) until the little clock has disappeared, then change only the
> category ID, so that other changes don't cause further background
> activities.

Hi Leo,

Thank you for the explanation.  Unfortunately, the clock does not
disappear at all.  It's my guess the changes should be processed
within a minute or so.  But they aren't.  So I'm thinking the timer
service that controls the background processing isn't running.  I'm
trying to figure out how to start it manually.  Any tips are welcome!

Cheers,