[Erp5-users] Appliance Buildout succeeded...

jp at nexedi.com jp at nexedi.com
Tue Mar 29 16:31:36 CEST 2011

Hi,

> (instructions on how to add an ERP5 site may be a useful addition to
> the "Appliance Buildout" instructions page for dummies like me)

Thanks for your input. Rafael is building a new package with 1-click installation and an instance which is pre-configured. This should help.

Also, "Appliance Buldout" is being reworked to use slapgrid and slapos, a new technology to simplify the management of clusters of ERP5 appliances. This should also simply the creation of instance.