[Erp5-users] Newbie Question - No Configure button available in tiolive.com/grid

Peter Lawson lawsop at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 04:46:18 CET 2011

I am newbie at ERP5 and I am evaluating its potential for our business - we are an Fashion/Apparel company and have heard that ERP5 has a good track record in this area.    I have tried the on-line service to get a brief overview but want to understand it in more detail so I am installing on a local machine.

I have followed your instructions to set up ERP5 on Ubuntu using deb (as per https://www.tiolive.com/grid/help instructions and as per your post
'Tripping on first steps in ERP5' posted on 04-MAR-11. (I am also tripping.....)

https://www.tiolive.com/grid/
shows that my server is up and running and the instance has started
(and stopped/restarted) successfully.   But the Configure button is still greyed out and when
I try the url  http://127.0.0.1:57005/erp5/portal_wizard I get Resource Not Found error.

Can you point me in right direction to fix this.

Thanks

Peter Lawson