[Erp5-users] Error in tutorial

d.camata at gmail.com d.camata at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:25:26 CET 2011

Ruhan, this tutorial have a problem. The picture shows one thing and the
text is saying to do other thing. The 'action' transitions must not change
the object's state, but their "Script (after)" field should be set to the
relative transition for it. That transition itself, will change the object's
state and must not have a "Script (after)".

Regards,

2011/2/24 Ruhan Ferreira Almeida <ruhan.fa at gmail.com>

> I found an error on "Tutorial 3: How to create a new workflow" of "Step 5:
> develop your first application with ERP5". The sixth slide shows a "publish"
> on "Script (after)" field instead of "(None)". If you put "publish" on this
> field and try to publish a thread the system will return a message error.
>
> --
> Ruhan Ferreira Almeida
> Linux User #518538
> Projeto SIGA-EPT / SIGA-ADM
> IFF - Campus Campos - Centro
> http:// <http://goog_1462379047>www.twitter.com/ruhanfa/
> http:// <http://goog_1462379049>www.ruhanfa.tumblr.com/

Douglas Camata
Graduando em Ciência da Computação (UENF)

Blog: http://blog.douglascamata.net
Github: http://github.com/douglasamata
Twitter: @douglascamata <http://twitter.com/douglascamata>
<http://twitter.com/douglascamata>Skype: douglas_camata