[Erp5-users] [SOLVED] Re: Forcing oood to produce PDF/A rather than PDF

Marco Bizzarri marco.bizzarri at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 11:26:01 CET 2011

I've come to a solution to this problem; the problem is in transparency in
images; PDF/A does not accept those images, so, OpenOffice shows a warning,
which requires an "Ok" to continue; since there is no one to click on it,
OpenOffice hangs.

Changing the image to one without transparency solves the issue :D

Regards
Marco