[Erp5-users] Evaluation of Data Mining Tutorial

Jack jack.honore at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 18:48:25 CET 2011

Hi Rebeca,

You will find all links on the lesson summary page here:
http://www.osoe-project.org/lesson/osoe-Lecture.ERP.Data.Mining.Introduction/view

At the end you have three links for the evaluation. It seems you have
already accessed the first document. If you click on 'Evaluation
Spreadsheet Sample' or on '
<http://www.osoe-project.org/lesson/P-OSOE-Configuration.Sample>Evaluation
Spreadsheet Template
<http://www.osoe-project.org/lesson/P-OSOE-Configuration.Template>' you
will access a preview of the spreadsheet.

If you wish to download it, you should use this link (I just added
?format=ods at the end of the url to convert the document to a
downloadable format.):
http://www.osoe-project.org/lesson/P-OSOE-Configuration.Template?format=ods

Regards,
Jacques