[Erp5-users] subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1

jp at nexedi.com jp at nexedi.com
Sat Jan 29 14:07:01 CET 2011

Hi,

> I got successfully installed and running erp5 instance from erp5.com. But there is some disadvantages.

This is right. It will change in the not too distant future (about a month). You will then no longer need to connect.

At the same time, the big advantage of this installation is that you get a configured instance which you can use to learn ERP5 based on learning materials:

http://www.osoe-project.org/lesson/osoe-Lecture.ERP.Data.Mining.Introduction/view

If you can not wait a month, you can try to move your Data.fs to use
http://www.erp5.com/download/linux/Howto-Install.erp5.From.Buildout

If you need help to get your instance running offline, please feel free to ask me.

> - I do not find yet the way to localize it to russian. I got translation module, I have working instance,
> but i can not bind translation to instance. I need some bt5 index file. I hope to find at documentation
> how to create this file.

Although we asked, we did got get permission to include russian translation from raskon in erp5 repository. If this permission is granted, then it will be included. Some work is probably need on this translation so that it includes a glossary as described in the translation howto (http://www.erp5.org/TranslationHowto). The glossary is an important part of a translation to define a common base of terms. We have it in all other localisations.

Could you help on this ?