[Erp5-users] subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1

Denis Polkovnikov denis.polkovnikov at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 10:57:59 CET 2011

Hello
Thank you for your answer!

2011/1/29 Boris Kocherov <bk at raskon.org>

> Hello,
> On 29/01/11 10:49, Denis Polkovnikov wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > Can I get answer on this error
> >
> > dpkg: error processing erp5-buildout (--configure):
> >  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1
> Please, send your full error log.

debian:/home/shyam# dpkg --configure erp5-buildout
Настраивается пакет erp5-buildout (0.17lenny1) ...
dpkg: не удалось обработать параметр erp5-buildout (--configure):
 подпроцесс установлен сценарий post-installation возвратил код ошибки 1
При обработке следующих пакетов произошли ошибки:

English for error log(I got it
here<http://mail.tiolive.com/pipermail/erp5-users/20100314/001232.html>
):

* dpkg: error processing erp5-buildout (--configure):*

*  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1**
Errors were encountered while processing:**  erp5-buildout*

Which distribution you have and which version?
> Check you disk free space please.

About 25 Gb

> Do you first install or upgrade?

It is not my first installation, but there is no one successfull.

> Do you have proxified internet connection or direct?

I use direct connection.

I used this <http://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/wiki/Erp5Ubuntu> Instruction.

I humbly hope you can see hypertext in this letter.

I got successfully installed and running erp5 instance from erp5.com. But
there is some disadvantages.
- I can not start or stop it offline, without
https://www.tiolive.com/grid/business_configuration_module.
- I do not find yet the way to localize it to russian. I got translation
module, I have working instance, but i can not bind translation to instance.
I need some bt5 index file. I hope to find at documentation how to create
this file.

Denis