[Erp5-users] What companies provide Erp5 Technical Support since Nexedi doesn't?

SoftwareRadioGuy softwaredefinesradio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 21:34:17 CET 2011

Hello All,

It is common knowledge around the ERP software industry that Nexedi does not
support its users without commanding a boatload of $ while still not
guaranteeing their work after you've made payment to them.

This is what makes me hesitant at this point as I cant get Nexedi to give me
straight answers.   The link below was true then, and unfortunately, true
now:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.zope.erp5.general/738

Bartek is correct 100% regarding Brazil.

I read that there is a 1600+ Brazilian Erp5 community members, (actually
3000+),
yet, looking at the Brazil Erp5-users forum:

*Only shows a TOTAL of 23 posts since October of last year.*
http://www.softwarepublico.gov.br/dotlrn/clubs/erp5/forums/forum-view?forum_id=23751974
**
*The Brazil Erp5-Developers list shows ZERO POSTS?!?!?!?*:
http://www.softwarepublico.gov.br/dotlrn/clubs/erp5/forums/forum-view?forum_id=23751414

I think Nexedi created what has been rumored to be a good Erp solution, but
everything
else about providing support from them, makes you wanna run from Nexedi.

What companies are out there that your aware of that provides honest
straight forward
non-vauge technical support for Erp5?