[Erp5-users] timer_service trouble with buildout-2.12.cfg

Nicolas Dumazet nicolas.dumazet at nexedi.com
Thu Dec 16 02:23:01 CET 2010

On 12/16/2010 08:30 AM, Sascha Gresk wrote:
> Am 15.12.2010 um 14:03 schrieb Gabriel Monnerat:
>
>> Please, enable the configuration "enable-product-installation" in your zope.conf.
>> enable-product-installation on
>> And try again
>

> Indeed this was much better ... thx ! I am even able to
> add an ERP5 Instance to my zope. But installing business templates
> does not work (for me) and I get an "Error Type: BrokenModified
> Error Value: Can't change broken objects" ...
>
> Running
>
> 	using bin/runUnitTest
>
> gives me
>
> now "Running Unit tests of Class Tool yields"
>
> ..FF..
>

> and
>
> FAIL: test_AsDocumentationHelperOnClassTool (testClassTool.TestClassTool) and
> FAIL: test_AsDocumentationHelperOnDocument (testClassTool.TestClassTool)

Hello Sascha!

It's great to see you running unit tests.

You can subscribe to erp5-report (
https://mail.tiolive.com/mailman/listinfo/erp5-report ) to have updates
on the status of tests at this time. I fixed the ClassTool tests
yesterday (r41439 and r41440).
I dont believe, however, that those tests are critical to install a
business template.

If you could please include a significant log, with at least a complete
traceback, that would be useful. If you have any warnings/relevant logs
before, that would be useful, too.
It might be related to my recent changes to portal type classes, and
errors should be logged as loud warnings.

Nicolas Dumazet
Nexedi
http://www.nexedi.com/