[Erp5-users] Wrong 'make' is asking for a file that doesn't exist at the Re: Recovering from reset Internet Connection during 'make' re: How to install ERP5 from Buildout

Klaus Wölfel k.woelfel at gmx.de
Tue Nov 30 11:39:26 CET 2010

Hi,

a different link would be for example:

ftp://savannah.c3sl.ufpr.br/savannah-nongnu/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup-1.0.5.tar.gz

a long term solution would be a mirror on erp5.org for all required packages.
The links to the mirror could be secondary links, to keep traffic low.

MLO,

ERP5 Buildout Installation downloads all required packages as source code and
compiles them to make sure to have an optimal ERP5 installation. That's why installing
the software manually withapt-get in ubuntu doesn't help.

you can fix the download error by adding the above link to the last line of the file
software-profiles/rdiff-backup.cfg like this:

old:
find-links = http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup-1.0.5.tar.gz

new:
find-links =
    http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup-1.0.5.tar.gz
    ftp://savannah.c3sl.ufpr.br/savannah-nongnu/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup-1.0.5.tar.gz

Regards,

Klaus