[Erp5-users] Wrong 'make' is asking for a file that doesn't exist at the Re: Recovering from reset Internet Connection during 'make' re: How to install ERP5 from Buildout

MLO yeshappytrader at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 00:52:01 CET 2010

Hello,

Klaus, thanks for the reply:

Rerunning 'make' again at the command line yields me the following:

*Installing RDiff-backup-build

wget
http://download.svannah.nongnu.org/releases/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup-1.0.5.tar.gz

[Errno 110]  Connection Timed Out*

But when you attempt to:

*wget
http://download.svannah.nongnu.org/releases/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup-1.0.5.tar.gz
*
You get a ERROR 404: Not Found.

So 'make' will break when attempting to download a a NONEXISTANT file?

Is there a way for me to fix this FROM my system?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Martin