[Erp5-users] What happened to it? --> http://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/wiki/Erp5Ubuntu

MLO yeshappytrader at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 23:06:49 CET 2010

Klaus,

I have never been able to install erp5 via the URL you've given me
as it takes forever to build, then my server starts rebooting
randomly whenever i start "make" on my server.

I'm running ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS without GUI, but will be installing
a GUI now so that I can give you the output of the previously
mentioned commands.

I have not 1 single tiome been able to compile/run ERP5