[Erp5-users] What happened to it? --> http://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/wiki/Erp5Ubuntu

Boris Kocherov bk at raskon.org
Tue Nov 23 17:57:52 CET 2010

On 22/11/10 23:04, bartek wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 19:25:33 +0300
> Boris Kocherov <bk at raskon.org> wrote:
>
> >  1. The fluff which zope adds to valuable changes and which "differs
> > widely depending on version of zope, version of erp5 and whatnot". As
> > i see in general it does not lead to conflicts though it litters
>
> You must have more luck then me - I once tried branching with svn, then
> stacking patches with Mercurial Queues, and in both cases the results
> were not promising.
 Do you use 'hg qrecord' and 'hg record' ? These commands allow commit part
of changes of files. Git contains similar, but more convenient functionality.

 Conflit arises if the changed line of code is near around line changed by
 you. I had no such situations for scripts in portal_skins.

> > patches. Before commit  i use python shell script for cleaning. It's
> > ugly  but available at
> > http://www.raskon.org/hg/erp5-buildout/file/e8104b02e9be/bin/clean_repo .
> > I know Nexedi has  similar functionality and i am going to have a
> > look.
>
> I didn't know that - where is it?
It is in ERP5Subversion as said Jean-Paul. Ask him for concrete url. :)

Best regards,
    Boris Kocherov

--
Crisis had come unexpectedly, just as winter comes unexpectedly to
Russia every year.