[Erp5-users] What happened to it? --> http://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/wiki/Erp5Ubuntu

jp at nexedi.com jp at nexedi.com
Tue Nov 23 13:52:37 CET 2010

Hi,

You will find a list of links to .deb packages of ERP5 here.

http://www.erp5.com/download/linux

For serious projets, please consider using the official buildout, and
eventually branching it:

http://svn.erp5.org/erp5/trunk/buildout

(because the official buildout contains all dependencies to all packages
and a default configuration for all the components which make a
production ERP5 system)

Also, if you need a quick install, please consider TioLive Grid

https://www.tiolive.com/grid/help

It will install multiple instances of ERP5 on your server or laptop
and provide a default configuration.

    Hello All,

    I am interested in installing Erp5 on Ubuntu Server
    but this link is dead:

    http://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/wiki/Erp5Ubuntu

    Building ERP5 from Buildout is not something I
    am interested in.

    Does anyone know if the above link will be coming
    back or if there is a mirror available?

    Thank you in advance.

    Sincerely,

    MLO