[Erp5-users] ERP5 product directories

Kurt Miebach kwmiebach at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 21:01:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

on my test machine where I have installed ERP5 with buildout, I am
looking for the equivalent of the following directories, which are not
there:

/var/lib/zope/Document/
/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ERP5/Document

I guess this is because I installed ERP5 in userspace.

This is what I have:

ad at erp5:~$ ls erp5-software/
bin                downloads            hooks              parts
               software-profiles  TODO.txt
bootstrap          dumped-versions.cfg  IGNORE.TXT         profiles
               templates          VERSION.txt
buildout-2.12.cfg  eggs                 instance-profiles
README-2.12.txt            testpython.cfg
buildout.cfg       fake-eggs            local-eggs
README.Debian.Package.txt  tests
develop-eggs       helpers              Makefile           README.txt
               timmy-base.cfg
ad at erp5:~$ ls erp5-data
bin                development.cfg      IGNORE.TXT         parts
               software-profiles  TODO.txt
bootstrap          dumped-versions.cfg  instance-profiles  profiles
               templates          var
buildout-2.12.cfg  eggs                 local-eggs
README-2.12.txt            testpython.cfg     VERSION.txt
buildout.cfg       helpers              Makefile
README.Debian.Package.txt  tests
develop-eggs       hooks                my_config.cfg      README.txt
               timmy-base.cfg

How can I locate the directories in my install?

Thank you

Kurt Miebach