[Erp5-users] [ASK] hwo to add group to workflow?

Bartek Gorny bartek at gorny.edu.pl
Sat Dec 12 16:19:41 CET 2009

2009/11/26 Pramono Tunggul <pramono.tunggul at infi-nity.com>:
> Hey guys, do any of you know how to add managed group to portal_workflow?,
> in my case, the managed groups must be imported from somewhere, but I cannot
> predict where it come from.
>
> Would you please tell me how to add managed group to portal_workflow?

You don't need to. In ERP5 we don't use managed groups, we are mapping
roles to permissions as shown in a state's permission tab. The default
matrix mapps 10 roles to four permissions, which in most cases is more
then enough. I'd recommend that you read some documentation about
security.

Bartek

> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>

> Pramono Tunggul
>
> i n f i n i t y . s o l u t i o n (www.infi-nity.com) - pt. vikasa infinity
> anugrah
> bsd city sektor 14 - ruko golden madrid g/9 - tangerang 15321 - indonesia
> t: +62 (21) 5316 4796  f: +62 (21) 5316 4797 m:+62 816 956207
> Contact me at + 62 878 3229 5036

"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"