[Erp5-users] ERP5 under Debian 5

Leeloo fraisans at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 19:27:10 CET 2009

Hello,

thanks for your answer.

I try to fallow your recommendation, but I have got this error :

Site Error

> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
> *Error Type: ActivityFlushError *
> *Error Value: Could not validate immediateReindexObject on
> /erp5/portal_categories/gender *

I also made a new install, and after adding base and core template and
trying to add a personn, got this errror

 ERP5 <http://83.222.226.167:8080/erp5/view> /
Persons<http://83.222.226.167:8080/erp5/person_module/view>/
3 <http://83.222.226.167:8080/erp5/person_module/3/view> /
 Logged In as : admin
Object created.

> Site Error
>
> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
> *Error Type: TypeError *
> *Error Value: get_value() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given) *
> ------------------------------
>
> Troubleshooting Suggestions
>
>    - The URL may be incorrect.
>    - The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
>    - A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
>
> For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
> source for this page.
>
> If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
> your patience.

Another question to clarify the things: "Portal categories" are the entries
for all the combobox like gender, role.

I think I will never have a functionnal erp5 :(

Thanks for any help