[Erp5-users] ERP5 under Debian 5

Bartek Gorny bartek at gorny.edu.pl
Fri Dec 4 10:06:39 CET 2009

2009/12/2 Leeloo <fraisans at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
>   I make an installation of the last ERP5, on debian 5,
> with the help of this site :
>
> http://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/wiki/Erp5Ubuntu
>
> But when I try to add entry into "Persons" module, I've got no : gender,
> role, ...
> values from the combobox.
>
> All combobox are empty from all modules.

This is normal - you have no genders and roles defined in your
installation. Go to /erp5/portal_categories, there you will find those
categories and you will see they are empty. Create some subcategories
and the combos will show values.

Bartek

> Here is a picture : http://ptiturl.fr/cdf1e9
>
> Could you help me ?
>

> Thanks in advance :

"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"