[Erp5-users] FW: Remove Organisation

Bartek Gorny bartek at gorny.edu.pl
Fri Nov 13 09:42:31 CET 2009

2009/11/12 Brendon Raw <brendon.raw at pinpointenergy.co.uk>:
> Hi
>

> Thanks for your previous suggestion about looking in the MetaData tab.  Only
> thing is, I can't see such a tab.  I open the Organisation and there are a
> series of tabs from View, Details, Transactions, Financial Information,
> Documents, Events, History.  This is under TioLive / ERP5 / Organisations /
> DELETE_ME /

Sorry, I don't know TioLive. I never used it, I'm working on ERP5
installed locally (from rpms or sources). If this is TioLive you have
a problem with then I can't help you.

Bartek

> Any ideas?
>

> Brendon Raw

"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"