[Erp5-users] Help me How to validate Person ?

Bartek Gorny bartek at gorny.edu.pl
Thu Nov 12 11:00:40 CET 2009

You need to configure security. If you look at validation_workflow
transitions (portal_workflow/validation_workflow/transitions/manage_main),
you'll see that validate_action requires role Assignor or Assignee;
whereas, if you run Base_viewSecurity on your Organisation or Person
(or use security tab provided by erp5_admin), you'll probably see that
you are a Manager, which in this case is not enough.

To get started, you can download and install sample security
configuration from
http://addons-erp5.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/addons-erp5/bt5/addon_default_security_base/
(see docs at http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/addons-erp5/wiki/DefaultSecurity).

Cheers
Bartek

2009/11/11 Muhamad Reza <muhamad.reza at infi-nity.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying follow tutorial "How to create Person" . I stuck with "Validate a
> Person".
> My problem is "I cannot find validate in 'Action' list.  " So, i cannot
> validate the person.
>
> Actually, this problem also occur in "Organisation module and currency
> module".
> I already find out why "validate action", such as workflow for doing a
> validate action which is "validation worklow" in
> http://localhost:8080/erp5/portal_workflow/validation_workflow/states/manage_main
> .Everything were assign in "Organisation, person, and etc".
>
> Any clues / hints for my problem ?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Reza
>
> --
> Everyone has rights to get what they expect.

"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"