[Erp5-users] Help me How to validate Person ?

Muhamad Reza muhamad.reza at infi-nity.com
Wed Nov 11 08:07:32 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm trying follow tutorial "How to create Person" . I stuck with "Validate a
Person".
My problem is "I cannot find validate in 'Action' list.  " So, i cannot
validate the person.

Actually, this problem also occur in "Organisation module and currency
module".
I already find out why "validate action", such as workflow for doing a
validate action which is "validation worklow" in
http://localhost:8080/erp5/portal_workflow/validation_workflow/states/manage_main.Everything
were assign in "Organisation, person, and etc".

Any clues / hints for my problem ?

Best Regards,

Reza

--
Everyone has rights to get what they expect.