[Erp5-users] Relational String Field

Pramono Tunggul pramono.tunggul at infi-nity.com
Wed Oct 14 11:38:58 CEST 2009

Guyz, can you teach me how to Configure Relational String Field, assuming we
only have empty module..

Since when I try to configure it my self, I get this kind of error
Site Error

*KeyError*
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

   - Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 188, in publish_module_standard
   - Module Products.Localizer.patches, line 88, in new_publish
   - Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 145, in publish
   - Module Zope2.App.startup, line 216, in zpublisher_exception_hook
   - Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 114, in publish
   - Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
   - Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
   - Module Products.ERP5Form.SelectionTool, line 1305, in
   viewSearchRelatedDocumentDialogWrapper
   - Module Products.ERP5Form.SelectionTool, line 1099, in
   viewSearchRelatedDocumentDialog

KeyError: 'object_path' (Also, the following error occurred while attempting
to render the standard error message, please see the event log for full
details: ('Selection Tool', <class
'Products.ERP5Form.SelectionTool.SelectionTool'>))

Thank you

Best regards,

Pramono Tunggul