[Erp5-users] Second version of my patch to OOOD

Bartek Gorny bartek at gorny.edu.pl
Wed Apr 29 10:04:18 CEST 2009

Hi

It looks ok, just two minor issues:

- you forgot to attach the second version of the patch ;)

- would be nice if you added a brief docstring to
generate_with_user_fields method, possibly also a few words on
http://www.erp5.org/HowToUseOood

Thanks in advance
Bartek

2009/4/23 Marco Bizzarri <marco.bizzarri at gmail.com>:
> Hi all.
>
> Included here is a new version of my previous patch; previous one had
> some problems with non-ASCII values; also, I had to add a filter in
> mimemapper.py module, since it raised a KeyError, on my installation.
>
> Hope you'll find this one useful.
>
> Regards
> Marcp
>
> --
> Marco Bizzarri
> http://notenotturne.blogspot.com/
> http://iliveinpisa.blogspot.com/

"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"