[Erp5-users] Sale Order worflow

Sebastien erp5 at idealisconsulting.com
Thu Feb 26 16:16:06 CET 2009

Hello,

I tried to test a complete sale flow in erp5_trade. If I well understood, each time an order is confirmed, the system creates a packing list and when this packing list is shipped, I should have an accounting transaction created. My problem is that no packing list is created when I confirm an order. I noticed a script called "Order_buildPackingList" used in the order_workflow. Is there something wrong with it? Or am I missing a customization point?

I looked for documentation on the web but found nothing, if you have some please let me know.

Thanks a lot!

S.