[Erp5-users] Live CD and BT Installation

mws11 at gmx.de mws11 at gmx.de
Sat Feb 21 00:45:15 CET 2009

Hello,
I have issues installing BTs.
I installed the LiveCD (on a VMWare box) Formatted the drive.
And ERP5 starts nicely.
But when I install BTs like base, core etc. I always get error messages.
The installation of a simple BT (ical) works nicely.

Is there a version conflict with the latest BTs from the snapshot and the Version of the LiveCD?
If yes are there somewhere BTs stored that work togehter with the current LiveCD (rc11)?
Thanks in Advance
MWS

--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a