[Erp5-users] National Accouting Plan

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Mon Feb 2 15:38:02 CET 2009

Hi,

In general, follow the approach of gap/fr/...

However, make sure you use a structure which can later evolve. For
example, there are different accounting plans in France
    gap/fr/M14
    gap/fr/M9
    gap/fr/pcg
represent the M14, M9, pcg plans. Some are for companies, others for
public administrations, others for cities, etc. There are probably more
than 10 different national plans.

The same is true in Germany with AGB.

Also consider including the revision year of the accounting plan. For
example
    gap/fr/pcg97
    gap/fr/pcg2002
could represent 2 branches of PCG, one of 97 and the other of 2002.
(forgive me if the years I wrong, I do not remember at this time).

This way, in case the national legislation evolves, it is still possible
to produce reports showing N vs. N-1 either in the previous plan or in
the new one.

So, for you, it could be
    gap/ru/zpk2001

Where zpk2001 represents a given accounting plan (I have no idea what is
the name in Russia so I use "zpk" as a placeholder)