[Erp5-users] Integration with Accounting

Bartek Gorny bartek at gorny.edu.pl
Wed Nov 26 10:13:24 CET 2008

2008/11/26 chhipa taak <ch.taak at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I have developed a rudimentary property management system business
> template for using it within our company. It allows to define
> properties and there booking/sales. For selling process I need to
> generate Invoices according to the payment plan defined during the
> booking/selling process. Is there any help available on how custom BTs
> can be integrated with accounting?

I think the best starting point is the script
SalePackingList_buildInvoice in packing_list_workflow (erp5_trade
bt5). It shows how to invoke a builder to build the invoice, and the
default builder is in erp5_invoicing bt5.

Bartek

> Taak

"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"