[Erp5-users] security

chhipa taak ch.taak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:55:55 CET 2008

what I want to do is to create a person and give him access to all
functionality in all modules/business templates installed. I want to do this
to explore the the ERP5. Right now if I login with admin then i cant
validate objects and to do that I have to give Assignor role to the user and
have to configure access for that user to each type depending on his
function,site,group.