[Erp5-users] erp5- MySQL server

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Aug 6 12:00:12 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 10:53 +0200, med belrhitri wrote:
> Hello,
> I found on the documentation of ERP5 that there are some advantages to
> have ERP5 server  and MySQL server on two distinct stations. can you
> explain this to me?

As far as I know, this is performance issue - both Zope and MySQL
databases are heavily used, so that's better to split them.

Additionally it might be easier to maintain and maybe cluster separate configurations.

PS. I *think* this question applies to erp5-dev.

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.