[Erp5-users] Having OOoChart problem

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Jun 11 15:35:15 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 2008-06-11, 06:24:14
Michael Tinsay <tinsami1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I'm interested in trying out ERP5.  But I haven't gotten far because
> of the following problems:
>
> 1.  When using the LiveCD, I can't seem to save anything to the
> database, so...
>
> 2.  I tried installing it under Ubuntu 8.04 LTS.  After
>         a. Installing a bare Ubuntu server the;
>           b. Downloaded the DownloadERP5Installer, unzipped and
> untar'd it; c. Ran ERP5, was able to log in then
>          d. I tried to install the erp5_base bt and this is when I
> get an error telling me I don't have the OOoChart module installed.
> So now...
>

>                 Is this a bug... or... where can I get OOoChart?

If is it possible try ERP5 on Mandriva 2008.0 or 2008.1 (32 or 64 bit).
Less library dependencies, all packages are provided, and much more
probability for repeating any issue that you may come into. (Eg. I've
switched to Mandriva, and I'm able to quite fast repeat steps any
other community user runs into).

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.