[Erp5-users] Having OOoChart problem

Michael Tinsay tinsami1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 15:24:14 CEST 2008

Hi all.

I'm interested in trying out ERP5.  But I haven't gotten far because of the following problems:

1.  When using the LiveCD, I can't seem to save anything to the database, so...

2.  I tried installing it under Ubuntu 8.04 LTS.  After
        a. Installing a bare Ubuntu server the;
          b. Downloaded the DownloadERP5Installer, unzipped and untar'd it;
         c. Ran ERP5, was able to log in then
         d. I tried to install the erp5_base bt and this is when I get an error
             telling me I don't have the OOoChart module installed.  So now...

                Is this a bug... or... where can I get OOoChart?

Regards.

--- mike t.