[Erp5-users] Need Help AttributeError sql_catalog_role_keys

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Fri Apr 25 10:22:13 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 2008-04-25, 00:43:26
angel xp <angelxptm at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm a new ERP5 user and encountered problem  when add new erp5 site
> from web zope manage :
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 114, in publish
>   Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
>   Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
>   Module Products.ERP5.ERP5Site, line 93, in manage_addERP5Site
>   Module Products.ERP5.ERP5Site, line 1134, in create
>   Module Products.ERP5.ERP5Site, line 1565, in setup
>   Module Products.ERP5.ERP5Site, line 1609, in setupERP5Core
>   Module Products.ERP5Type.Base, line 211, in __call__
>   Module Products.ERP5Type.Document.BusinessTemplate, line 4803, in
> install Module Products.ERP5Type.Document.BusinessTemplate, line
> 4739, in _install Module Products.ERP5Type.Document.BusinessTemplate,
> line 3911, in install AttributeError:
>  sql_catalog_role_keys
> Would anyone help me to solve this problem ? i didn't get any
> information available to solve this.

Please provide more information:
 * used revision,
 * installed products,
 * used zope version,
 * your installation procedure

That way it will be possible to reproduce your steps, as in my quite
"cryptic" configuration all works fine on various revisions.

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.